Kentucky Reciprocal Licensing Course
We are the KREC provider to offer the forty-clock (40) hour program required to qualify and prepare Tennessee licensees to receive a Kentucky license through the new reciprocity agreement.
We will offer the class on Tuesday and Thursday (total of five (5) sessions) at the Knicely Conference Center in Bowling Green. The total cost is $475
1. Minimum of one year of active licensure in Tennessee as an Associate Broker, or
2. Minimum of three (3) years of active licensure in Tennessee as a Broker
3. Certificate of completion of the forty-hour (40) reciprocal license law course
4. Submit a fingerprint application for a national criminal background check
5. Register for the licensing exam through the PSI testing agency
6. If applying as a principal Broker, both a definite place of business and an escrow account in Kentucky are required.
We will coach you through all of the above facets and even provide you a guarantee!
Promoting Professionalism in Real Estate Through Education
Ward Elliott Institute
of Real Estate