Promoting Professionalism in Real Estate Through Education
Ward Elliott Institute
of Real Estate
Kentucky Reciprocal Licensing Course
We are the KREC provider to offer the forty-clock (40) hour program required to qualify and prepare Tennessee licensees to receive a Kentucky license through the new reciprocity agreement.
We will offer the class on Monday (total of five (5) sessions) at the Knicely Conference Center in Clarksville. The total cost is $475
1. Minimum of one year of active licensure in Tennessee as an Associate Broker, or
2. Minimum of three (3) years of active licensure in Tennessee as a Broker
3. Certificate of completion of the forty-hour (40) reciprocal license law course
4. Submit a fingerprint application for a national criminal background check
5. Register for the licensing exam through the PSI testing agency
6. If applying as a principal Broker, both a definite place of business and an escrow account in Kentucky are required.
We will coach you through all of the above facets and even provide you a guarantee!